Old January 12th 05, 07:37 AM
Klaas Bil

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:08:28 -0600, "tennisgh22" wrote:

So, how many of you have included unicycling in one of your resumes for
a college or job application?

Personally I haven't, because I picked up unicycling after my latest
job interview. But I would do it for sure.

I heard this true story from an instructor at my former uni club:

Of all the applicants for a particular job, two came out equally on
top. One had included in his c.v. that he had acquired level 1 to 3 of
unicycling. When asked whether this was really true, he confirmed and
gave this instructor's name as a reference. The HR man called the
unicycling instructor which he happened to know, and was given a
colourful account of the personal characteristics required for getting
this far in unicycling, such as perseverance, willingness to explore
new ground, physical fitness.

Guess what, he got the job.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
It's impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what's in a name) Childs