Old June 21st 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Default The Triton's competition

unibikeling wrote:
hmmm... i'll draw up plans this weekend as i nurse my ankle back to full
health, again.

It'll look pretty gangster, you dont know, he should like polish in
things acid etch things and words in the side.

i'll show you some drawings soon enough..

Man that would awesome if you could. We can worry about the final
touches later (polish,etching,ect.) but like I said we need a solid
design first and foremost. We also might not just be limited to one
design either so keep that in mind

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?