Old May 2nd 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_2_]

Default Alert: Environmental and Human Health Effects of Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation

I dont care where we put them. Th Japanese and Germans are putting them on
thier roof tops.

The biggest down side to my little plan is that there is a world wide
shortage of photovotaics due to the Japanese and Germans buying them all
up.

facts and figures for you number crunchers.

Solar cells cost approx $4/Watt
Today efficiencies 12Watts/sq-ft

Max sun exposeure time 6 hrs
Average sun exposure time 4.5 hrs

Initail cost is Approx $20K - $30K and you can go 'completly off-grid' as I
have. The sun also heats my hot water, initial cost $5K. Wonderful
endless HOT showers or Hot tubbing