Old May 7th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_2_]

Default Alert: Environmental and Human Health Effects of Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation

Here is a simple exapmle to demonstarte that you sir need to do your
homework.

If we take the total amount money that have been used to date on the
Iraq/Afganistamn war (MORE THAN $400 BILLION DOLLARS
http://nationalpriorities.org/index....per&Itemid=182)
we could purchase solar cells, place them on the nuclear testing grounds
of the 1940 - 1970 and TOTALLY ELIMINATE importing all forign oil. We
could take all oil burning/natural gas burning/coal fired electrical
plants OFFLINE. Phase out the internal combustion engin and go
electric. All this could be done in the next ten years.

1. I don't think there's enough space there to provide that amount of
energy.

http://www.ez2c.de/ml/solar_land_area/

2. It is unfair to the wildlife to shade their homes like that. A MUCH
better solution would be to put those solar panels over all of our
roads, shading nothing but concrete & a few roadside plants.