Old March 27th 06, 02:10 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Warm Showers List for touring cyclists

HughMann wrote:

Peter McCallum Wrote:
In case there is anyone who hasn't heard about the Warm Showers List I
thought I'd just post the URL. It's a great idea to register if you
have a bit of floor space or a spare bed that you could offer to
touring cyclists from time to time. You meet some wonderful people
through the list.
http://www.warmshowers.org

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Does that mean you are currently hosting someone who is heading towards
Townsville?
Have thought about registering but we live about 12 km off the Bruce
Hwy and its an out 'n back ride. Not convenient for someone just
passing thru.
Can you PM me?, ur not registered so I cant message you.

Cheers

Hugh

No we haven't hosted anyone for a while now. I hadn't updated my email
address. D'oh!

I reckon that heading off the track for a while is always a good idea.
Roads look different in the afternoon and the morning.

As the list grows it will probably become more useful and better used. I
think it needs lots of people outside the capitals to join to allow
people to pull in every few days.

I have a homail msn mccallup. But I'm not registered with google. Web
interfaces drive me batty.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA