Old September 26th 11, 01:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Tim McNamara

Default Mike Vandeman returns, bigger, better, stronger. You only think you shafted Vandeman.

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Sep 24, 8:15*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

Remember Mike Vandeman, the environmetalist who campaigns against
mountainbikers wrecking the habitat, who was railroaded in
California by a venal district attorney and a bunch of scofflaw
mountain bikers perjuring themselves?

Now Vandeman the Martyr (1) lashes back. See the Comments to the
article "A miscarriage of justice. A nasty piece of work. A
failure of
journalism."http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

Now it will really hit the fan. Maybe I was too mild in calling
the journalist who betrayed the profession to help railroad Mike
Vandeman "scum".

(1) Predicted by several of the smarter parties on RBT.

Nicely written article Andre

Was there a link to another article that I missed...?

No, merely a circle jerk between trolls.

--
We are buried beneath the weight of information,
which is being confused with knowledge;