Old April 4th 04, 06:56 AM
S o r n i

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
"S o r n i" writes:

Dick Durbin wrote:
(Peter W.) wrote in message
. com...
I'm thinking about making a very small run of Buddhist-themed
bicycle jerseys.

Where are all the folks who gave a poster a ration of hate when he
asked about a Christian jersey a couple of years ago?

They became Buddhists and are no longer concerned with material
possessions. When you become sufficiently enlightened, you will
have no need of jerseys. :-)

Perhaps so, but they don't know how to quote!!! (I didn't write
anything you included above.)

Bill "attribution" S.

The level of '' symbols clearly indicate who said what.

Wrong. You left the "Sorni writes:" but deleted what I wrote! (Dick Durbin
asked the question to which you replied; you posted under MY reply for some
reason, however.)

Bill "re-read the thread if you don't believe me" S.