Old February 9th 18, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Scum immigrant

On 09/02/18 09:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
****e cyclist means. I know this can be difficult for you.

Thanks greatly for those great compliments emanating from and vomited
out by YOU. It really is an honour to have these accolades bestowed on
me by YOU, especially as it is by YOU.
Now please ejaculate to me the further awards of Putrescent Mass, and
Walking Vomit.

I love the way YOU congratulate me on my excellent choice of transport mode
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

IFTHFY

I fixed the header for you.