Old April 18th 05, 02:03 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

A Muzi wrote:
wrote:

What is the differents between a 2004 vs. 2005 Record rear
derailleur? The
2004 cost less, so is there any real difference?

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

Carbon cage on the 2005, aluminum on 2004(which became Chorus in 2005)...

I had to look in the catalogs myself but the last Record aluminum cage
was 2003.

2004 and 2005 both have woven carbon body plate and sintered carbon
cage plates.

In my store, a certain type of 'person' will only buy current model
Campagnolo Record and then only if the package seals are not broken.
Pehaps the seller would rather bring all his inventory to current model.

Thanks...sometimes all these changes blend together. We have a customer
who has to match all the logos on Campag stuff. Black backrounds on the
name type stuff...retail, best and worse job there is.