Old January 27th 20, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Decline in bicycling?

On 1/27/2020 10:22 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Decline in bicycling? Gosh, how can that be, with the
constant construction of new "safe" facilities? (Actually,
as a facility skeptic, I think I can answer that question.)

https://patch.com/florida/southtampa...line-bicycling

I'm sure things can be very difficult for an independent
local shop. I wonder about Andrew's experience with such
pressures.

Not news. The past few years have been absolutely brutal to
my industry.

That said, individual dealers are each a subset of 'the
bicycle business' and have their own individual strengths,
advantages, challenges and burdens.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/