Old April 27th 08, 04:24 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Mr. Ed Dolan is a hermit, no?

There's no question about that. No one in society would tolerate his
baseline irritable nature or the gone postal episodes he exhibits on line

he's probably aware of it purposely isolates himself for our safety

mk5000

Doug: In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a
xylophone, he strikes the same rib in succession, yet he produces two
clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is a
magic xylophone, or something? Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired
for that blunder.
Homer: I'll field that one. Let me ask *you* a question. Why would a grown
man whose shirt says "Genius at Work" spend all of his time watching a
children's cartoon show?
Doug: I withdraw my question. -The Simpsons