Old April 27th 08, 04:27 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:2vSdnTQzqMNc44nVnZ2dnUVZ_qiinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Yes, and that must be the reason why I attract all the nuts and screwballs
of Usenet. But I am thinking of retiring from my endeavors. If and when I
do, Mr. Tom Sherman will be expected to carry on in my stead.

Which endeavors? Repeating the same prepackaged flames over and over.

I'm not sure I would refer to those as endeavors

Or are you getting ready to post one of those million dollars burned out by
usenet posts?

mk5000

"You feckless puppet"--Canterbury's Law