Old April 28th 08, 03:01 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Hey, somebody has got to do it.

Wow I am so glad to hear your accomplishment. I know you are an honest hard
working totally cool person so I always believed it was but a passing bit of
a thing.
My parents are just plain old I guess. I am visiting home this weekend. I
guess I don't really remember drinking coffee so much in the a.m. as lunch
time, when I really needed it. I guess I never really liked the coffee
taste, so I have switched to things that still taste good. Like Red Bull
(which most people don't think tastes good, but I like it). They've
marketed a lot of stuff since then so coffee is a rarity for me. Right now,
I have something called Enviga on my desk. It's a Nestea product. It turns
out I was not entirely wrong about the effects I was feeling in the
afternoon. There's a lot of studies that say that it increases blood flow
and is best taken in the afternoon. Apparently there were additive effects
realized from this for people who lifted weights, as I used to in those
days. Now, I'm just thirsty and green tea just tastes good whereas coffee
does not. my doctor has said that I shouldn't drink water without anything
in it, because it has paradoxical effects of dehydrating me if I drink too
much. I fainted once a few years ago because I had had more water that
flushed out all the salt in my system. It just happens that there are few
thirst quenching things out there that don't have some bit of caffeine in
them. I think caffeine will help me with becoming disciplined and hard
working like you

Otherwise we would be stuck with the likes of you.

Me I inspired you. Wow. I can't imagine how that happened or what I said
or when but good for you. That proves what I know of you because you can't
get a endeavor like that while working unless I am disciplined and hard
working like you .

I find it very very affirming.

mk5000

Vida Boheme: Carol Ann, if we're going to be friends, there's something I
have to...
Carol Ann: Adam's Apple?
Vida Boheme: What?
Carol Ann: Adam's Apple. Women don't have Adam's Apples, only men have
Adam's Apples. The first night that you came to town I noticed that you had
yourself an Adam's Apple.
Vida Boheme: Then, then you know?
Carol Ann: I know, that I am very fortunate to have a lady friend who just
happens to have an Adam's Apple. --To Wong Foo