Old January 8th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

MuniSano;1167021 wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but couldn't one substitute a T7 for a
simular length of alloy or steel pipe? That way you could still attach
the seat to the "pipe" a the back, clamp the seat post to the center of
the pipe (possibly with some modification or block shim) and then you
have the whole front end of the pipe to work with, vary the length as
appropriate and then attach/weld bike components such as bike stems, bar
ends, aero bars etc... Just a thought? If I had any metal working
skills I'd give this a shot. Just use a length of tubing/pipe that
would fit regular bike components....hmmmm

Yep, that's the whole point of what I was doing. But I happened to
have a T7 handy, and all the backets to attach the seat out the back.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org