Old May 4th 04, 06:43 AM
john_childs

Default last call for Park City TV video from Moab

Mozilla is able to download the file from the given URL. It ended up in
my Temp folder.

IE doesn't want to download it. I think one of the recent security
fixes may be preventing it from working. I think one of the recent
fixes stops IE from opening up URLs with the @ sign in them. Scammers
and phishers were using URLs like that to trick people in to thinking
the URL was going to some place different than where it really went.

So if you have problems getting the file, try the Mozilla or Firebird
browsers. Otherwise try a full fledged FTP program and input the
password and directory manually.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com