Old September 30th 04, 01:13 PM
Parbs

Default If I hit someone will I get sued

"flyingdutch" wrote in message...

hippy Wrote:

I wonder if I could apply enough weight to the front
wheel before impact so that I stayed upright and the
dog uh.. didn't? Has anyone hit a dog before?
Guess it would depend on the size of the dog. It was
Hawthorn though so it'd most likely be a poodle or
sausage dog or some other equally ridiculous breed.

hippy
- evil, twisted, cat person ;-)

I killed my cat years ago

was riding down my (then) steep driveway and was busy getting into my
clips (whoa. there's a flashback) and didnt notice mog lieing asleep in
driveway...

Small yapping fluffy-arsed rodents get my goat (and crosshairs!).
Poor excuse for footballs.

F-"That's not a dog, thats a leg-extension-exercise-device!"-D

--
flyingdutch

Caution link may disturb some viewers.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/att...chmentid=64487