Old January 11th 18, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default handlebar

On 1/10/2018 6:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 4:46:01 PM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:

But unlike aluminum ones, stainless steel bars are
very rare, if not nonexistent.

Here you go, Franki-boy. First link that comes up on Google throws out a whole lot of stainless steel handlebars offered on Ebay, and since I had Scharfie's favorite page open, here's a bunch of stainless handlebars you can buy in bulk to set yourself up as a bling dealer --
https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/sta...andlebars.html
-- or buy just one on Aliexpress to educate yourself.

I chuckled at your "non-existent" stainless steel bars. It's so dumb, nobody will believe it. I have two stainless steel handlebars on bikes in the loft, and probably more in boxes of components.

You claim to have stainless steel. That's probably appropriate for a
person of your girth.

I have aluminum. They are not exotic.

As you demonstrated, Alibaba sells stainless steel bars, minimum order
1000 - in other words, "Place your order and we'll tool up and make you
some."

Alibaba sells aluminum ones too, minimum order one - in other words
"Yes, they're so common we always keep them in stock."

--
- Frank Krygowski