Old January 7th 18, 10:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default tire sizes

On 01/07/2018 01:21 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Turning the place into a DIY shop was the best
thing I ever did! Surprisingly, as it was never
"closed" and there were always tons of
goofballs working on their wierd projects.
But now, the enthusiasm and atmosphere is much
better! Or maybe I'm reading into this?

Well, now my next idea is to print small
posters which will illustrate key aspects.

Threads. I *always* have to do a double check on which threads are
LH/RH wrt to pedals/bottom brackets. You probably have to run up you're
own poster, but text would be fine. It'd save a lot of jammed BBs imho.