Old January 19th 06, 06:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default [Vic] Sid Patterson Grand Prix

warrwych Wrote:
I agree venue vibe. Shabby was spot on comparing Vodafone with DISC.
DISC is no Vodafone. I guess it also depends on the numbers of butts in
seats they get - this will impact on vibe also. I think track
visibility is better at DISC, thanks to the smaller venue and placement
of seats on one side. But then, I have never had ring side seats at
Vodafone - always been up the back in the poverty seats. So DISC may be
more "intimate" but it also may be "cold" or "flat" for excitement and
vibe.

Cold, flat, intimate means jack all. Whats important is CHEAP, for the
organisors anyway..i think.

Yeh parking will be an absolute biatch, they'll have to park people on
one of the footy or soccer grounds nearby.

Jono

--
Jono L