Old December 19th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Default Riding Rigid, Riding One Gear

GeeDubb wrote:

snip

How's the skiing/snow? My friends that run the dogsleds in T-ride say
there's barely enough snow to run their sleds.

Gary

It's not terribly deep (about a 35" base at either ski area) but not bad
skiing. We've been getting a little snow once or twice a week to keep
things pretty soft. The backcountry has been good above 9,000' too. I
just wish the deep snow would come a little lower. Hartman's has too
much snow to ride (easily) but not enough to ski. I've actually been
running a bit, which is almost never my first choice of activities!

It's still early and it was snowing hard this morning, so there's hope!

Matt