Old June 11th 04, 05:49 AM
Tom Kunich

Default Mayo commits a MAJOR faux paux!!

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
, "Ronde Champ"
wrote:

Admit it Kunich. This idiot makes the real RC look good by comparison.

I met Palachick in Paris in 2000. He seemed a nice guy at the time. Later
when he was out of reach he reverted to form. I lost all respect for him
when I realized that he hadn't any idea of what it takes to be a man.
Instead of any heart all he had was mouth. Nothing has changed has it?

Now we're seeing the "new" Ronde Champ, Callistus Valerius, and a couple
others who have so little life that all they can come up with is trolling on
the internet news groups.

They are pitiful creatures at the very best and we rarely see their mediocre
let alone their very best. I've just put them on ignore but there are plenty
of people here who think that these guys are chummy.