Old July 13th 15, 07:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B. Slocomb

Default AG: I never tried this myself, but it ought to work

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:44:45 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 7/12/2015 8:12 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

Way back when, they used to make a two roller "wringer" for those who
did the laundry by hand. Two rubber rollers in a frame with a hand
crank to turn the rollers and a clamp sort of thing to attach it to
the wash tub.

Just the thing, if they still make them :-)

Several choices:

https://www.lehmans.com/p-690-our-good-wringer.aspx

https://www.lehmans.com/p-2399-lehma...d-wringer.aspx

https://www.lehmans.com/p-3046-home-...r-washers.aspx

Goodness. I didn't know that Americans were allowed to actually do
laundry any more. I assumed that the political correction police would
have labeled it as discriminatory toward Women, Men or "Others" as
well as being hazardous to the environment.

--
cheers,

John B.