Old July 10th 04, 06:17 AM
curt

Default First century + 75 miles the day before?

Oops, I didn't read enough. In the MS 150 I did there was a century option.
Not sure if they have that. You could add the 25 the second day, if you
feel like it. Like you said it is only 25 more. I would just see how you
feel and go from there.

Curt

"Bob in CT" wrote in message
news
I wanted to ride the MS150 (75 miles a day for two days) and then a
century the week before or after the MS150 ride. However, the MS150 AND
the local century are on the same weekend. It's also my first century
(last year, I did the MS ride, although it was only 60 miles a day, and a
bunch of other 60-70 mile rides). On the one hand, I'm thinking of
ditching the MS 150 so that I can join the century club. On the other
hand, I'm thinking that a century is only another 25 miles (over the 75
I'd be doing for the MS150), so why not ride 75 miles for one day and 100
miles the next?

What think ye?

--
Bob in CT