Old June 7th 04, 06:31 PM
Danny Colyer

Default First Recumbent Century (long)

Peter Clinch wrote:
snip nice TR

Thanks Pete. I wasn't sure if anyone would read it to the end, but I
thought it'd be a nice way to remember the ride.

I was about to write something about it being the first ride report I'd
written, then I remembered a couple of unicycle ride reports that I'd
written in the past. So I used Google to track them down, and I've
brought them all together on my website. Once I've got my films
developed I'll add some pictures to the latest report.

All went well up until Falkirk (the Wheel is very cool!) but then it
started pleuting. Decided to head for Stirling and if it had turned
into serious rain I could bail out c/o my return ticket and if it blew
over I could carry on with another bail option at Perth. Unfortunately
it turned into Serious Rain and wanting to enjoy myself I caught the
train home :-(

That sounds like a wise decision (and 'pleuting' has added to my
vocabulary).

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/