Old September 18th 04, 01:33 AM
Dan H

Krista,

I have a nice Specialized Sirrus set up as single speed with Sealed
cartridge hubs laced to tubular rims, Galli brakes etc. ready to ride
except no pedals but we can take care of that.

$350.00 plus shipping. let me know if you want pics.

Thanks, Dan.

belikekrista Wrote:
Hello! I am in desperate need of a good bike. I fit a frame size of 52cm
- 54cm. I have been looking for lightweight, older bikes (1970s, 80s,
etc). Can you help me out? I almost had a 1980s Olmo road bike but I
let it slip out of my hands! Rats! If you have anything that sounds
like this that you would be willing to sell, please let me know.

- Krista Ciminera

--
Dan H