View Single Post
Old August 3rd 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default New bike for Jay

J, on the subject of forward propulsion, beer has no place..

I been sick for a time leaving me in a weakened state. Need rehab.

yesterday, installed metallic brake pads on left front van wheel. The rights are in.

doing the right I cudnah lift the tire, using a thick metal strap to lever in on the hub.

Yesterday. lift n on.

I used a beverage from Starbucks coffee. My lower colon is allergic to coffee in general but not Starbucks. This is good. enjoy iced coffee.

I bought a Doubleshot can ....3.

and thru the 3 hours it takes for me to turn a 'race shop' installation, I would sip DS and Aquafina.

power on. very good.

also bought a few citrons for the OJ spritzer

the temp is hot here n we're kicking back

the van rolls with 700 pounds tires stick down but rollum slow for low tire wear.

I should leave for the New World on Monday in transit to a tour of Indy, then Ely for a new canoe n across the eclipse path via S&T, n Garmin Plus

I have a rare book, from the Perry's of Natural Ares of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming.

Lotta very obscure local BLM n refugeria.

No longer ! searching from book to internet for a riparian area where I can hear the twilight change in sound n gravity, we are met with warnings of overcrowding n not enough room from BLM n Wy Ranger.

EG 'Rock Hole' main plant poison oak, scorpions has 5 camping spots for 2 weeks first come first infected

I was looking for a place with Unita Ground squirrels who are said to vary vocalizations to activity. Yellowstone tells me their altitude squirrels are going into hibernation but maybe not around Casper

I was thinking a video of 150 ground squirrels coming out to watch the eclipse would be A Gas

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home