Old July 28th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
R Brickston

Default Video of Baka's Motor Wheelie

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 04:59:03 GMT, Bill Baka
wrote:

R Brickston wrote:
Impressive skills, Billy!

http://tinyurl.com/ee8c5

A. I can do wheelies much better and longer than that.
B. You need to get a life.
C. I could hold a wheelie in first, second, or if showing off, in third
gear and play unicycle until I was so far gone my friends lost track of me.
D. You need to get a life.
Bill (Wheelies on a 750cc 3 cylinder 2 stroke are definite FUN) Baka

I only got stopped by a cop once for that and no ticket because he
couldn't decide whether a motorcycle legally had to have both wheels on
the ground or not. He sure did want to give me a ticket for showing off
though even though I just wheelied up to the limit of 35 MPH, rode about
a half block that way and dropped it.
Last point, the 750 2 strokes only weighed in at 405 pounds wet so were
very light and easy to handle.

Oh yeah,
Did I mention, "Get a life."

Look here, Doofus, you stayed off this group for a few days and as
soon as you come back, within a few posts you start attacking poor
little me. You couldn't shut up, ya had to open your biiiiiiiig mouth.
So, retribution is my name!