Old May 6th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
jcjordan[_11_]

Default Somewhere, Levi is laughing out loud.......

Wrote:
On May 4, 12:28 pm, paolo wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:27 pm, wrote:

Bye, Bye, Baso.

Levi can have the whole of Disco at his disposal as he is a lock

for
7th in the 2007 Tour de France.

Duped

The course suits Levi this year - no killer climbs that would bury

him
- but he usually has 2-3 bad days in the Tour regarless of the
course...and in the Tour, you can't afford to have 1 off day. I
believe the ITT will actually play to his new TT form. He'll blowup
on the third mountain stage.

Speaking of Discovery. I think their season is essentially over with
Basso gone and the sponsor pulling the plug in September.

The Giro will be much more entertaining this year as the Tour is
turning into another Tour de Dope. If Contador or Sanchez could get
their ITT form together, at least one of them would be on the podium.
But both have failed to produce good TT results. I still can't
believe Contador escaped any penalties on the doping side after he

was
implicated in OP last year. He got out on a testing technicality
(same tester handled both samples).

Danielson must be licking his chops ... this could be his Giro ...

Danielson, not a chance to many big climbs where he will lose 10-15
min each

--
jcjordan