Old August 10th 19, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Latest trove of road-found items. - pH

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 14:07:17 -0700 (PDT), pH wrote:

What have you guys found lately?

On my way out of town yesterday morning I saw a usable-looking nut
and, a few feet farther on, a flat washer. On my way home in the
afternoon, I saw a bolt that looked as though it would fit the nut and
washer.

I didn't pick any of them up.

While checking my wallet to get ready for the farmers' markets this
morning, I noticed a curtain hook stuck into the change-catcher beside
the safety pins. I remember sticking it there, but not when or where
I picked it up.

It fits the curtain I was standing beside. I'll check for missing
hooks before I get down the curtain-hardware ammo box.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net