Old October 25th 06, 04:03 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace
NYC XYZ

Default "A Bicycle Shop" (163 w22nd st) totally full of sh!t

Edward Dolan wrote:

SNIP

I must admit when I had just one bike it was down for repairs much of the
time. Now that I have over 20 bikes, they all work perfectly and I never
have to repair any of them for anything. Go figure!

Well, that makes sense, assuming you're using most of them: less wear
and tear on any given one.

Twenty bikes! That's amazing. You don't have a garage -- you have a
stable! I can only think of ten different bikes I'd like to have right
now. As it is, I share my one-bedroom apartment with four! With
twenty bikes, you could be your own bike club. Cool.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka