Old December 13th 03, 02:45 PM
B.C. Cletta

Default STOLEN: Panasonic Commuting/Touring bike

After 21 years of living in the same Takoma Park
bungalow, I regret to report that I have experienced
my first burglary -- a burglary that targeted just
one item: the Panasonic Pro-Touring road bicycle that

was it locked? i know 10 people that had bikes stolen from gargages &
such for every one stolen in use (typ bike rack).
from an old gardening magazine to secure power tools: embed a length
of chain in a bucket of concrete. i figure the ubiquitous five gallon
bucket (19-l) w/ concrete will weight about 100-lbs (45-kgm).