Old August 10th 03, 05:19 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited

On 10 Aug 2003 12:24:05 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote:

..Doug Haxton says:
..
..By the way...every time you say "Duh", it makes you look even more
..moronic.
..
..
..And every time somoeone replies to that, it makes him feel even more
..intelligent and effective.
..
..Just a helpful hint.......

So why aren't you able to follow your own advice, hypocrite?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande