Old August 21st 03, 08:13 PM
ireman_1

Default The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited

Wow. I wish I could be some hypocritical environazi. Makes sense that we
have vast tracts of land no one is allowed to use. You, by the way,
wouldn't be interested in growing "hemp" now would you guys? I hear
there's plenty of nasty gases in the smoke you puff out regularly, or is
that a lie? Go set another forest service building on fire, avoid
another shower, get some more federal money for your foodstamps, move
(back) in with your parents and get offended when someone doesn't
appreciate your intolerance and then cry fowl yourself. How do the
emperor's new clothes look to you? Don't bother trying to impress us by
saying you have advanced degrees in blah, blah, blah. A lot of us went
to grad school and understand where you are really coming from. See you
on the trail. Oh yeah, get a tune up on your Volvo wagon, it seems to be
smoking more than it was designed to.

K.

--
Don't give up, don't ever give up.