Old February 23rd 21, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Why AJ 'boos' don't sell. Jail Zuckerberg

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:01:22 AM UTC, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:34:25 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:
.
And Zuckerberg ran into trouble in an amazingly short space of time.
He's clearly not too bright if he takes Angela Merkel's word that what
was wanted from him was censorship of the right, which would buy him
protection forever. Yo, Zuck yo surrogate momma is an unreconstructed
Komsomol flack. If you don't know what this is, ask you pals at Google
to look it up for you. -- AJ .

No wonder your books never sell.

..
My novels and other books were commissioned by leading publishers. Since you won't know what that means, it means they contracted and paid for them before I wrote them. If you imagine they would have kept on doing it for half a century if there was no return, you're even more stupid than you appear to be.

Look, I understand your general perception of your own worthlessness, and your consequent resentment of someone who apparently effortlessly received everything you lust after but, honestly, you don't want my life: I work sixteen hour days seven days a week.

By stalking me so ineffectually, you're telling us a great deal more about your own inadequacies than about me. And it all makes zero difference: in the end I'll cut your balls off and the next day have to ask your name. Soon some new little man will take your place in the hot belief that by harassing me he'll make a name for himself. I'll shrug and bat him around a bit while I think up an amazing way to turn him into a profit centre.

Unsigned out of contempt for a public idiot.
Multitasking, that's the thing.