Old September 25th 06, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Default road bike / race bike / hybrid / touring / fitness bike - CHOSENAND BOUGHT

Rob Morley wrote:
Did you mean Zefal HPX? They're about £20 - you can get a track pump
with a gauge for less than that.

Perhaps I like toys. My frame pumps are Zefals.

Do they have gauges?

no.

My track pump is a Silca.

And it wasn't 20 quid. Sadly.

Neither was mine - it was free :-)

Given the choice, all other factors being equal, which would you use to
inflate a tyre?

Err. The track pump.

But other factors aren't equal.

I never take the track pump on trips to pubs;
it's large and heavy. It's NOT "frame fittible"

I use the Zefal on the road, and the track
pump at home. But I guess you knew that ;-)

If I had to choose ONE pump, it would be the zefal.

BugBear