Old September 22nd 18, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:19:55 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/22/2018 07:27 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I do laugh when I'm asked to fill in my gender on a form and there's 7
possibilities. It's quite simple, if you have a penis, you're male, if
not, you're female. Even a vet could tell you this.

When I was a kid I had a male guinea pig and bought what was represented
as a female. I sat back waiting for the little guinea pigs to roll out.
Never happened although there was a lot of humping.

Always best to confirm sexes. I bought a male African Grey parrot from someone who had four males. He thought he had two females and two males and told me the bloody things wouldn't breed. I told him immediately (by just looking at their faces) that they were all male. He was most irritated. A lot of folk think you need to DNA sex them, but you don't, the male's head looks slightly different, it's hard to describe, they look slightly more butch, same as humans.