Old September 22nd 18, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Default Cyclists waste petrol

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 02:04:57 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 03:33:20 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/20/2018 04:42 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 04:38:04 +0100, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/19/2018 12:41 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:28:46 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

The only problem I have ever had in much more than half
a century now is one example of where the delivery person
didn’t bother to knock on the door to see if there was
anyone
home and just put the card in the letterbox saying that
they
couldn’t deliver. I heard the lid on the letterbox being
closed,
found the card, rang the post office and complained and had
the manager personally deliver the parcel to me using his
car.

I don't have to check a box. The mail is visible on my hall
carpet.

I don’t have a hall at the front door and no carpet anywhere.

And not only is the mail visible on yours, so is
anything else anyone else tosses in too. No thanks.

We've never had anything other than mail and the odd local
newspaper
posted through our letter box.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
actually are too stupid to use amazon, ebay, aliexpress etc.

Why would anyone post anything else?

Some want to **** others over, stupid.

Easy,

Nope.

don't create enemies.

Easier said than done with the worst of the loonys.

That loony that burnt my mate's house to the ground,
quite literally, wasn’t even an enemy of theirs, in fact
they didn’t know her at all. She somehow got the idea
that their house was infested with demons and torched
it for that reason. Maybe all that took was for them to
be away in Adelaide.

Ok, but extreme loonys who do thing like that are still very rare.

But the number of arseholes that choose to drop some turds or
something they light before they put it thru the letterbox arent.

Maybe in a country where everyone's descended from convicts. But in
the
UK, we simply don't have that problem.

Yeah, you're descended from the people Ivar the Boneless didn't think
worthwhile to round up and take to the Dublin slave market.

We use the Irish as slaves, not the other way round. The Irish aren't
bright enough to think for themselves.

They thought themselves out of your ****ty empire.

No, they couldn't handle it and ran away.

Even more pig ignorant than you usually
manage and that’s saying something.

Funny how you always say that when you don't have an answer.

That is the answer, ****wit.

You couldn't even keep a little island a ferryboat ride away under
control.

We didn't want them here.

Odd that they have always been
free to come and go as they please.

And they left when we treated the scum badly.

Even more pig ignorant than you usually
manage and that’s saying something.

No wonder why you lost India, Africa, and the Mid-East. The IRA taught
them well.

We gave them back due to being too "humane".

Even more pig ignorant than you usually
manage and that’s saying something.

It's true.

Amritsar was very humane, eh ?

Ditto with Kenya, Malaya, Aden etc etc etc.

Modern society (United Nations et al) requires us to be nice to the enemy.

Must explain Amritsar, Malaya, Kenya, Aden, Suez etc etc etc.

Prisoners of war and all that ****.

None of that with Amritsar, Malaya, Kenya, Aden, Suez etc etc etc.

Of course, there are those thick transplanted Scots in Ulster. Won't
they
be screwed when the Republic is in the EU and they aren't?
Mayapparently
isn't smart enough to come up with a working plan for a soft border.

There is no need for any plan.

The Irish were the thick ****s that loved the EU,

Hardly surprising given all the EU handouts they got.

That's the trouble with the EU, ****ing left wingers stealing from the
rich and giving to the poor.

Didn’t realise that Barnier and Junkers were the poor.

they even took their currency.

They had no choice on that when they joined.

We joined without the currency, you can join parts and not other parts.

Not anymore. If you want to join the EU, you have
to be part of the eurozone and schengen and nato.

Their problem.

Nope, yours now.

Why? We'll just ignore them.

That’s clearly working so well for May currently.