Old March 31st 05, 12:53 PM
max

In article ,
"Claire Petersky" wrote:

Yesterday we had the weather pattern of showers and sun breaks. When I got
off work, pavement was dry, but the sun break was already starting to cloud
over, and the wind was coming from the south and a bit from the west. Home
is to the east and the north, and I was hoping to stay ahead of the front
moving in.

Ever the inspiration! Have you taken delivery of that fancy
übertouring bike?

Similar thing happened to me yesterday, 1200 miles away. Except, my
commuter buddy DITCHED his ride home and called his wife for a car ride!
sissy. i was warn, however. Being possessed of way too much exposure
gear means i can keep a set or three of emergency rain stuff at work.

I went kayaking when i got home. what the heck, i was a already
drenched...

..max

--
blink