Old July 26th 05, 06:28 PM
Bill Sornson

Default I BUY YOUR BIKE

MattB wrote:
flo girbache wrote:
Good day,
i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still
for sale,the last asking price for it and the current
condition..Please let me know your method of payment.I preffer
paying via a cashier's check. Is this your personal property? In
terms of shipping i have an international shipping agent that takes
good care of my goods, he will be coming for the pickup in your
location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this enquiry..
Thanks.
Sam.
http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

I think this must be an example of a scammer email. Thanks for the
head's up!

My wife got one just like this when posting a bike for sale recently.
He went on to ask if he could use a different payment method than
specified in the ad (I think he wanted to use his own home-made
cashier's check). When we said he could buy the bike, but had to use
the specified method of payment, he suddenly stopped emailing us.
Crazy, eh?

Crazy like a weasel!

:-D