Old May 16th 17, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default 300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered

On Tue, 16 May 2017 07:26:51 +0100, Bod wrote:

A cycling enthusiast has uncovered nearly 300 miles of hidden cycle
paths that were built in the 1930s. Carlton Reed discovered these
forgotten cycle paths whilst he was working on a book. He’s set up an
appeal to try and bring them back into use. A lot of the paths are
overgrown or buried now, but some could still work perfectly as cycle
ways if local councils realised what they were.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p052zgp6

Sounds good, anything to get the buggers off the road.

Not much information in the article though (and I can't be bothered listening to it). Where are these paths?

--
One workman asks another, "How long have you been working here?"
The other one replies, "Since they threatened to fire me."