Old December 20th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerman

Default carbon fiber/aluminum frame

we are working on getting the 20 " frame first then once we have that we
are going to make coker frames and such. as long as the distance
between the bearings is the same we should just need to make the legs
longer. i need to get a coker wheelset before we can move into this
however. so if anyone has a decent 36 wheelset they are willing to part
with for cheap let me know. when we do the 36 frame we are definitely
going to try and set it up for magura brakes we will just have to wait
till we have a wheelset to set it up with. oh and if i remember right
the OD of the tubing is about 1.18".

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my koxx