Old February 23rd 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bob Berger[_2_]

Default So, what happened to Mikey "Handsaw" V?

In article , VtSkier says...

On 02/22/2011 08:46 AM, Moderate wrote:
"Tēm ShermĒn™ " wrote in
message ...

The elites have plans to survive, while most of the "worthless eaters"
(the other 99%) die off. That is why those with real power are doing
nothing to stop global climate change or ecological depletion.

The elites :-) I love the smell of a good conspiracy theory in the morning.

There isn't much we can do about the global climate change. Mother Nature
and all that. Slowing the population growth is the only solution to
ecological depletion. Figure out a way to stop every third world country
from ****ting out so many kids and you will have accomplished something.

Having lots of kids in a third world country is
Social Security.

You have lots of kids so that at least one of them
will take care of you in your old age.

I don't have an answer for this. Do you?

Easy answer. These third worlders need to decrease the number of offspring they
generate, and increase their efforts to illegally immigrate to the US. :-)