Old October 25th 03, 07:17 PM
Rich Clark

Default Fla. 8-Year-Old Gets Traffic Ticket For Bike Mishap (irresponsible idiot parents refuse to pay)

"Johann S." wrote in message
That is true, although I am not convinced of the truth of that, but
still, a pity that children cannot be children anymore. That is why me
and the wife decided not to have kids.

Well, *those* children certainly can't be children, anyway.

Yet, somehow, my son grew up to be a happy, productive, well-adjusted person
with good friends and a bright future, despite my tyrannical insistence that
he learn the rules of the road and wear a helmet before I would allow him to
mix with traffic on his bike.

RichC