Old February 28th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - 'Roid Rage Edition ®

Default rock shox boxxers on marin wolf ridge - is it possible?

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
is it possible to fit a pair of 2002 rock shox boxxer forks to my 2004
marin wolf ridge bike which now has a chris king headset? i know some
people will say don't, but i just want to know whether it would be
possible and whether it would be difficult to do.

See am-b for brief boxxer comment.

Bill "by...Gordo (sung to Mennan {sp?} tune)" S.

And get assaulted with "Do what I do and get a rigid fork and go
singlespeed" nonsense?" AM-B is strictly for kids.

Boxxer is a 7" dual crown fork. I don't see why it wouldn't work on a Marin
Ridge which comes with 6" front and back, right?