Old March 6th 04, 08:14 PM
Simonb

Default Was I right to blow my top?

Wavering wrote:

The thing is when I got home I was angry with myself for losing my
rag and thinking that cycling (much as I love it ) isn't worth it. I
have been thinking along these lines quite a lot recently as I have
become a bit paranoid about the "normal" near misses.

You did the right thing by letting him know he was in the wrong. It's always
annoying when you lose your rag, play it cool next time, but confront them
all the same -- much more fun.

And never think that cycling isn't worth it. The way I see it, you can kick
the bucket in a thousand different ways at any time, and if you happen to be
cycling at that moment; you're doing something that you love.

Simon