Old June 28th 19, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Sue or go bankrupt?

On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 8:15:16 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/28/2019 9:35 AM, jbeattie wrote:
The two rules are "looser pays" and pure comparative fault, and the mistake was not counter-claiming for his own damages. "Looser pays" is a fine rule...

I don't usually bother to note spelling mistakes. But you want "loser"
not "looser."

For whatever reason, that's a very common mistake, and I know several
very intelligent people who always make that mistake. But it probably
matters most to an attorney.

I know the difference, but I make typos too -- and I am a terrible speller. I blame it on President Kennedy.

-- Jay Beattie.