Old July 15th 19, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:34:47 -0700 (PDT), jbeattie
wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 7:33:03 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/15/2019 9:23 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 10:42:14 PM UTC-7, Chalo wrote:
That's grams, not ounces.

And it's a pretty horrendous misuse of resources just to avoid pumping.

Are you telling me what to do with my money?

Uh, sure. That's Step One.

Ready for Step Two?
https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/de-bla...e-wrong-hands/

After which the finale:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/nkvd.jpg

So, De Blasio is Lenin? Wasn't De Blasio elected? And he's going to run Red Terror squads -- do you think the NYC executioners will get PERS benefits and medical/dental? They'll probably unionize -- maybe Executioners Union Local No. 6666. More living-wage jobs! MAGA! When God closes a door, he opens a window.

-- Jay Beattie.

But think of the tax dollars that will be saved. The cost of keeping a
prisoner in jail is about $28,000 a year while the cost of a 9mm
cartridge is about 15 cents each, in volume lots.

Added to that it will undoubtedly reduce the requirement for lawyers
needed to defend the defense of evil doers who can than be gainfully
employed.

--
cheers,

John B.