Old July 16th 19, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:20:57 -0700 (PDT), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 6:09:22 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 13:05:17 -0000 (UTC), dave
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:01:15 +0200, Tosspot wrote:

A discussion down there --v or up there --^ reminded me CO2 cartridges
come in a least two connectors, threaded and not. I've been caught by
this.

Why the difference? Who cam first?

The chicken.

But where did the chicken come from? The Ark :-?

The scientists say the egg came way before the chicken, because animals much
more primitive than chickens had been laying eggs for millions of years
before there were birds of any kind.

But those people saying that are evil evolutionists. They don't understand that
God put fossils in the ground to test our faith. He's infinitely tricky!

- Frank Krygowski

On the other hand if the Christian/Jewish/Moslem God made the universe
and everything in it might he/she/it have created lizards and as
he/she/it rested on the seventh day might that be interpreted as the
period from the creation to modern times giving those pesky lizards
time to grow feathers and learn to fly?
--
cheers,

John B.