Old July 16th 19, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 9:05:15 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 8:30:21 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 16:10:42 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:20:58 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 6:09:22 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 13:05:17 -0000 (UTC), dave
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:01:15 +0200, Tosspot wrote:

A discussion down there --v or up there --^ reminded me CO2 cartridges
come in a least two connectors, threaded and not. I've been caught by
this.

Why the difference? Who cam first?

The chicken.

But where did the chicken come from? The Ark :-?

The scientists say the egg came way before the chicken, because animals much
more primitive than chickens had been laying eggs for millions of years
before there were birds of any kind.

But those people saying that are evil evolutionists. They don't understand that
God put fossils in the ground to test our faith. He's infinitely tricky!

- Frank Krygowski

Show us ONE proof that ANY evolution ever led to a new species. That has NEVER been found and the theory of evolution is still noting more than a theory.

They can show that modern man has DNA sequences that are the same as
ancient man like creatures:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0002700
We typed the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) hypervariable region I in a
28,000 years old Cro-Magnoid individual from the Paglicci cave, in
Italy...

The Paglicci 23 individual carried a mtDNA sequence that is still
common in Europe, and which radically differs from those of the almost
contemporary Neandertals, demonstrating a genealogical continuity
across 28,000 years, from Cro-Magnoid to modern Europeans.

Yesterday I saw one of my friends - a PhD biologist - wearing a T-shirt that
said "Science is not a liberal conspiracy."

It's sad that it's now necessary to say that.

- Frank Krygowski

"Science" like the man-made global warming that doesn't exist?