Old July 14th 17, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

Default Sparrows are a protected species

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 02:03:54 +0100, JNugent wrote:
On 13/07/2017 19:33, TMS320 wrote:

That is assuming a camera is fitted - I have seen boxes fitted
with flash but no camera. No harm if the threshold is lowered,
should they do that.

Causing unnecessary anxiety to people obeying the law is acceptable
on your planet, is it?

What possible anxiety would be caused to someone obeying the law?

On my planet it is perfectly acceptable (to me at least) to cause no
anxiety to people obeying the law while causing all sorts of negative
emotions in those that are disregarding it.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|